RE: DITA Editor

Subject: RE: DITA Editor
From: "Lisa Hickling" <Lisa -dot- Hickling -at- realsuitesoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:52:02 -0400

Hi Tim,

I just happen to be evaluating Serna as well. I find that I'm having the
same problem. Say I have...

<task id="thisHereTask">
<title>Task Title Here</title>
<prolog/>
<taskbody>
<context>This is the context of the task.</context>*
</taskbody>
</task>

Take the asterisk as my cursor. I can't get Serna/Authentic to list the
next logical sets of elements (prereq, steps, postreq, etc) for taskbody
at that point. I see options to insert another task, various cosmetic
tags, and even concepts/reference tags.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong (I'm getting the same challenge from
both apps) but what is it?

Thanks,

Lisa H.
GTA, ON

"The finest language is mostly made up of simple unimposing words."
George Eliot