Re: Free Photos

Subject: Re: Free Photos
From: Sandra Carden <src -at- cardenworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:20:34 -0400

Finally, a question that I can answer. Chad asked about resources for free, good
quality photos. Several people I know and I have had good experiences with:
http://sxc.hu

It is important to note that many but not all of the photos are free, and some
are free only for personal use. Read the fine print to make sure that the photo
you select is available in the way you want to use it.

Sandra

Sandra Carden src -at- cardenworks -dot- com
Carden Works, LLC
Clarence, NY 716-630-5971
Technical editing, design, and layout
Visit us at http://www.cardenworks.com