RE: website ease of use

Subject: RE: website ease of use
From: "Johan Hiemstra" <webmaster -at- techexams -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 00:18:57 +0200

Yes, Peter would be able to use DW. If you would combine it with SSI
(server-side includes, i.e. including an .htm file with the simple table in
a php or .shtml page that use the CSS), nothing would change for Peter.
Another option, instead of SSI, would be using DW templates, so he can only
change the info inside the tables. I do this with all my sites.

Johan

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com