Re: generating .h file inside visual basic .net

Subject: Re: generating .h file inside visual basic .net
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

> What instructions do I give to a developer to generate the .h file
> inside visual basic .NET? This .h file is necessary for creating
> context-sensitive help, but the developer doesn't quite seem to
> know how to do it.

Actualy, it isn't.

He can call the HTML file name that is inside of the CHM directly.
You just have to make sure that you keep the topic name constant
rather than system generated.

Join the HATT Yahoo list...there are lots of people who can give you specifics.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

?Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone
amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built
the Titanic.? - Dave Barry

New from Quadralay Corporation: WebWorks ePublisher Pro! Easily create
14 online formats, including 6 Help systems, in a project-based
workflow. Live, online demo! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com