RE: Corporate Value & Career Goals

Subject: RE: Corporate Value & Career Goals
From: "Wilcox, Rose" <rwilcox -at- ssqi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:27:17 -0700

> I wrote that I had already fulfilled my career goals. I do what I
love,
> I'm a writer, designer and editor. I've published books you can buy in
> Barnes & Noble in fiction and nonfiction. I make good money. I have
> "achieved" all my career goals. I know, I know, I *did* put the quotes
> around achieved. Is it so wrong to be happy with where one is
> career-wise and admit it? Am I doomed? As a sidenote to this subnote
(my

Well, it seems to me that you do have a goal, which is to continue
building on your success and enjoying using your considerable skills.

Perhaps you also want to keep sharp as a writer, designer, and editor by
keeping abreast of the latest information and trends?

For me, I have also achieved all my career goals that I had set on the
onset of my career, but I continue to add new goals. I am a freak for
goals -- I LOVE them. I like to continue growing, so for me, after an
achievement, it is time to look at where I have been and where I want to
go.

However, even if you just want to rest on your laurels, you have a goal.

Rose A. Wilcox
Senior Technical Writer
480-586-2645
480-580-0530 (cell)
Rwilcox -at- ssqi -dot- com

New from Quadralay Corporation: WebWorks ePublisher Pro! Easily create
14 online formats, including 6 Help systems, in a project-based
workflow. Live, online demo! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com