RE: ADMIN Re: FW: Job Posting--Southfield

Subject: RE: ADMIN Re: FW: Job Posting--Southfield
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:18:40 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Carla,

That's a good question--I'm sorry I didn't address it before!

Job ads are included in the Premium Jobs, Events, and Announcements emails
that are sent to each member of the list on a daily basis. The cost to run
an ad for one week is $50. You can read about advertising on TECHWR-L
here: http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/abouttechwhirl/listad.html and the
form for posting an ad is located at
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/abouttechwhirl/postad.html

If you have any further questions, please contact me directly at
lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

Warm regards,

Lisa B.

> For future reference, if we (or anyone else) ever wants to post to
>
> Carla
> cmartinek -at -zebra -dot -com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com