Re: How to remove indentation from lists in WWP

Subject: Re: How to remove indentation from lists in WWP
From: TechComGirl <techcomgirl -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 17:39:06 +0200

Hi Fred,

That's what I thought too. However, the CSS is generated on the basis
of the style definitions in WWP every time you compile the project, so
you would have to manually adjust the CSS, then re-compile in HTML
Help Workshop. I was just wondering if there was a way to do it in WPP
once and not have to worry about it later. Also, I'm not that much of
a CSS expert...

Regards,
Helen