Re: zzHeader, zzFooter, etc.

Subject: Re: zzHeader, zzFooter, etc.
From: Chuck Martin <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:06:58 -0700

Bill Swallow wrote:

Hi Chuck. They have asterisks next to them, right? If so, they don't
really exist. You can rename and reformat them in the Paragraph
Designer and click Apply to add it to the template, or just modify and
Apply if you like the finky default names.

Yeppers. And thanks to you (and those who replied privately) who reminded me of the meanings of those asterisks: formats that are in the document but are not in the Catalog.

I was able to apply where needed and make new ones where necessary (for the template) and I'm a happy camper.

Thanks!

Chuck Martin
User Assistance & Experience Engineer
cm "at" writeforyou "dot" com www.writeforyou.com

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.
The day may come when the courage of Men fail, when we forsake our
friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day!
This day, we fight!"
- Aragorn

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
- Gandalf

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com