RE: Looking for a directory mapping tool

Subject: RE: Looking for a directory mapping tool
From: "Spreadbury, David" <david -dot- spreadbury -at- tellabs -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 08:34:43 -0500

You could use the old DOS dir command to output the directory structure,
with all included files, to a text file and then import this into Excel.
You might need to do a little editing on a text editor to organize the
data, e.g., add tabs to create a tab-delimited file which would import
cleaner and save work on the Excel side.

Open a command window and try entering:

c:
cd workingfiles
Dir c:\workingfiles /o /s > workingfiles.txt

The price is right - free.