RE: TOOLS: Seeking "speshul" ergonomic chair

Subject: RE: TOOLS: Seeking "speshul" ergonomic chair
From: Kate Salm <kate_salm -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 05:28:13 -0700 (PDT)

> What I need
> (and should have had years ago when I wasn't feeling
> the damage
> -- are you listening all you invulnerable, "can't
> happen to me"
> young pups?) -- is so-called active or dynamic
> seating, the kind
> that makes your deep back muscles work a little, all
> the time.

I don't normally post very often, mostly I just read
what everyone else has to say, but I have to say that
on this thread that your making me depressed. I will
inch another year closer to becoming a mature adult
this saturday and have already noticed that small
things, like exercising or typing for extended periods
of time, hurt more and longer than they used to.

Although the good is that you've convinced me to push
my supervisor more about dipping into the budget to
get me a better chair... one with armrests!! There
may be some young pups out there who are saying that
it will never happen to them. But you all have
convinced me that that constant back bain is not
something I want to try to live with. So a big thanks
to everyone who has been talking about this... I have
seen the light! Now I just need to find the money.

Kate... aka "one of the young pups"

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com