Re: Combining PDFs

Subject: Re: Combining PDFs
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 10:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

1) Because my boss wants it.
2) If that isn't good enough, they are database ERDs, with one table
per PDF, each one page long. Each database has 20-70 tables,
therefore 20-70 ERDs. We want to create one PDF for each database,
there are three databases, so instead of three sets of 20-70 single
PDFs, we'd have three PDFs of 20-70 pages.

Do you have an alternate solution? :-)

--- Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> I see you already have some good responses but could you detail why
> you'd want them all merged? There might be a better solution to
> what you're really after instead of merging files (that may not
> require cash to realize).

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

?Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone
amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built
the Titanic.? - Dave Barry

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com