RE: watch your language! (or don't)

Subject: RE: watch your language! (or don't)
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 11:10:44 -0700 (PDT)

> > i feel surrounded, which is all the more reason to retain my
> > sense of humor and revel in the beauty of language, all language.

"When you are keeping your head when all those around you are loosing
theirs, maybe you just don't know what's going on."

There is no beauty to mangling conversational English. If you want to
revel in the beauty of language, be very precise and use great
vocabulary. THAT will impress those around you...not by attacking it
with a butcher knife.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

?Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone
amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built
the Titanic.? - Dave Barry

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com