ADMIN Gremlins in the server

Subject: ADMIN Gremlins in the server
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:01:46 -0600 (MDT)

Hello again everyone!

Have you ever had gremlins in your server? *sigh* There was a problem with
the dinner/t-shirt order form when it was first put up. So, if you filled
out the form, but did not receive a confirmation email from me with an
order number, would you please be so kind as to go back and fill out the
form again? (If you got the confirmation email, you do not need to fill
out the form again.)

I chased the gremlins away, but they were laughing ominously and calling,
"We'll be back!" all the way down the street, so who knows what's going to
happen next.

Again, if you did not receive a confirmation email from me with your order
number, please fill out the registration form again. It's located here:
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/STC2005/index.html

I apologize for this trouble!

Sincerely,

Lisa Bronson