ADMIN Re: Tech Pubs Guru Wanted

Subject: ADMIN Re: Tech Pubs Guru Wanted
From: Lisa M. Bronson <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:51:16 -0500

Tony,

As it said in the posting rules when you signed up for the list, ads are not allowed to be posted directly to the TECHWR-L list. I have suspended your posting privileges until you contact me off-list.

Everyone,

Employment openings can be advertised in the Premium Jobs, Events, and Announcements email that is sent to all members of the TECHWR-L email list on a daily basis. For more information, visit http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/abouttechwhirl/listad.html. Job openings can also be posted for free on the Employment Services page on the TECHWR-L Web site (http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/employment/). These postings are emailed daily to the members of the Daily Announcements email list. You can sign up for the list on that same page.

If you have any questions, please contact me off-list.

Lisa B.

On Apr 25, 2005, at 4:09 PM, Tony Rocco wrote:

Greetings,

Our pubs group is looking for a consultant who can advise us on our
business processes as we expand our tech pubs group and establish a
writing group in India. Does anyone know a good consultant who can work
with us for a few weeks to help us formulate the right plans? We are
looking for someone familiar with single-sourcing as we are probably
migrating to AuthorIT to produce our documentation. We are based in
Oakland, CA. Thanks.

Tony

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com