Re: HTML Page Break

Subject: Re: HTML Page Break
From: Dan Heath <dheath76 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:20:12 -0400

Hi Julie,

You can designate page breaks within HTML with the "page-break-after"
and "page-break-before" properties in CSS2. Attaching these to an
element ensures that, when printed, the page break will fall before or
after that element accordingly.

There is some good information on it here:

http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/css/properties/print/pbbefore.htm

I also Googled it and found an example here:

http://www.codeave.com/css/code.asp?u_log=4016

I hope that helps. Feel free to contact me offlist if not!

-Dan

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com