RE: QUERY: Bug Fix?

Subject: RE: QUERY: Bug Fix?
From: "Rochelle McAndrews" <rmcandrews -at- csiu -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:33:55 -0400

When we moved away from stating: "BUG FIX" to improve our organization's
"image," we TWs agreed that the terms: program modification or application
update sufficed without the negative connotations associated with the terms
"Bug" and "Fix" (however, we still refer to "bug fixes" internally).

Now, we explain to end-users the previously erroneous behavior and end the
message on a positive note by explaining the issue's resolution, announcing
that the resulting 'update' or 'modification' download is available from the
secure portion of our website.

Does this help?

This message may contain privileged, confidential information that is
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message or if it does not apply to you or your
organization, you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such a
case, please delete this message and reply to the sender immediately. Thank
you.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com