I have proof

Subject: I have proof
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 06:50:55 -0700 (PDT)

that Apple is practicing age discrimination.

This morning, I attempted to install the software for an iPod Mini
that I purchased. At a certain stage, ya gotta enter an 11 digit
serial number that's on the back of the case.

Have you seen the size of that number? WITH my glasses, I could see
that there was a number, barely, but no way could I read it.

I got into the office and handed it to a young lady in the group. She
read it just fine...and she's under 30.

I think I have grounds for a class action suit.

Seriously, to get this on topic...it is an established fact that the
population, in general, is getting older on average. How many people
are taking that into considerations when choosing font faces, sizes,
colors, positioning, etc?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

?Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone
amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built
the Titanic.? - Dave Barry

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com