Oklahoma State University Technical Writing Program Alumni

Subject: Oklahoma State University Technical Writing Program Alumni
From: "debras123" <debras123 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:59:19 -0500

To: Oklahoma State University Technical Writing Program Alumni

As a class project for 3240 (Intro to the profession), my fellow students
and I are remodeling the OSU tech writing website. We need your help!

The following information from alumni would be helpful:

* Name and Contact Info

* Current Position

* Thoughts on the profession, helpful advice, your typical work-day.
Whatever you think would promote the program and benefit current or
prospective students.

Obviously, the spring semester in coming to an end soon, so your quick
response is appreciated. Please challenge us and give us more than we can
possibly work with. We'll try to make you proud!

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Debbie Shipman

Please contact me directly at: debras123 -at- cox -dot- net

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com