RE: Neat one: logging on

Subject: RE: Neat one: logging on
From: Beth Agnew <Beth -dot- Agnew -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:27:43 -0400

How complicated is it to log in to this system? If there are nuances beyond
entering one's name and choosing their own password, then you may need to
point out a few things, but consider dropping that section altogether. The
interface should make it very clear what one has to do to log in. That's the
place to put any additional explanation. Since our 5 year olds now know how
to log in , even without being able to read, do you really need to explain
it?
--Beth

Beth Agnew
Professor, Technical Communication
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
416-491-5050 x3133

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com