Fwd: Technical Writing - What's the catch?

Subject: Fwd: Technical Writing - What's the catch?
From: Rahul Prabhakar <prabhakar -dot- rahul -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:15:59 +0900

Forwarding this message on behalf of Sue Gallagher.

Rahul,
I just replied to you and I think I forgot to include the
list in my response. I did mean for the response to be
public, so if I have indeed forgotten to include techwr-l
(and this interface does not save a copy of my outgoing
messages) would you please forward it to the list with
my appologies.

Thanks!
-Sue Gallagher