Re: Taking Credit

Subject: Re: Taking Credit
From: "Fred Ridder" <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:59:50 -0500

Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote (in part):

FWIW, except for gaming credits, I haven't seen programmer names in
software for about a decade.

If that's true, you must not be a user of Adobe Illustrator. The title
screen (or splash screen, or whatever they call it), which is displayed
for about 45 seconds while the application loads actually lists nearly
three dozen names (along with about a dozen patent numbers).
Or at least that's the way it is in Illustrator 10.0--I've never upgraded
to the CS version of Illustrator.

My opinion only; I don't speak for Intel
Intel
Parsippany, NJ

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com