Just to clarify

Subject: Just to clarify
From: Robert Sorokowski <rsorokowski -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:38:29 -0600

Just to clarify a couple of things about some of the wording in my
posts. First of all I am looking into working in Europe as a major
term project so I can graduate from my Technical Communication program
so I am just looking for information in general that I could include
in my project. Secondly, my other email account was hacked and I could
not access techwrl for quite sometime so if anyone responded to my
posts before last Friday it is possible that I have forgotten that you
have responded. Again, I appologize if I have annoyed anyone by
posting the same thing twice.
Thanks

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Your Ad Here! Have a product or service you'd like to get some attention for? Use this space to get the word out! Contact lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com