Re: Help on Multipage Visio Into Word?

Subject: Re: Help on Multipage Visio Into Word?
From: jsokohl -at- mac -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:24:22 -0700

> Questions
>
> Is there a 'standard' header and footer placed on each page?
> Do each of the Visio diagrams fit on a 8 12/ by 11 sheet?
> Are there 'outsize' diagrams created and used? (Similar to blueprints, etc?
> Have you considered a 'separate document' that would contain all diagrams?
> Do the diagrams 'have to be' included in the Word document?

Thanks, Harry. Yes, the pages of Visio are US letter sized. And yes we've
come to the conclusion that we have to put the diagrams in a separate
document. But we shouldn't HAVE to...because now the tool imposes its
process & limitations on our users, who will have to invoke another tool &
document. Not a usable solution, I'm afraid.

Thanks, MS.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Your Ad Here! Have a product or service you'd like to get some attention for? Use this space to get the word out! Contact lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com