Quick Contractor Startup

Subject: Quick Contractor Startup
From: Bryan Johnson <defenestrater7 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:49:06 -0500

I know that I need to check the archive and yes I'm doing that. However, :-)
My employer has moved my position to another plant and I am left
trying to pick up the pieces. I sent out a request for help to all my
contacts and have received a flood of requests for contract work. This
is great except for the small fact that I don't know diddly about how
to set my self up as a contractor! Agghhh! Oh and frankly I'm scared
Sh**less! I am a single parent and am freaking out a bit so bear with
me. I'm meeting with some fellow entrepreneurs this week to gather
information but I was hoping my wonderful friends here on techwr-l
could help me out! Maybe point me to some resources or give me the
benefit of their expertise? Please?
Thanks for all your help, you may not recognize my new e-mail, but
I've been here for a few years and this community has been my mentors,
commiserators, teachers, friends and I am forever grateful!

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com