intro-extro aversion: Death of a. miller...

Subject: intro-extro aversion: Death of a. miller...
From: shankAtIndiaDotcom <ss_rajanala -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:11:23 -0800 (PST)

I cannot help chirping in here: a highly
extroverted person can have occasional lapses
into introversion; and instability has nothing to
do with either.

> computer. In fact, extroversion can be
> accompanied by instability and
> undesirable behavior just as often as
> introversion.

I wouldn't say anti-intellectualism: there was
once this comparison of magic johnson (or is it
jordan) and bill gates; it ended saying, so do
you wanto be a jockey or a geek - or such poser.
[I don't imply that BillG is an intellectual, not
for a moment.]

I mean, it is the worship of the mammon. It
appears, at this moment, that extroverts make
more money. Sales and all that stuff.

When for some reason introverts start making
money, then it will sure look dandy.
Intellectualism be damned.

=====
Thanks and regards,