Re: Using 3D graphics in online documentation

Subject: Re: Using 3D graphics in online documentation
From: "Joe Campo" <joe -dot- campo -at- solidworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:19:22 -0500

Hi Jessica

It's not really clear what you are looking for regarding 3D graphics.

Our company creates 3D software used my mechanical engineers to design
products. In our various helps, we have tons of 3D images of course. One
of our products, eDrawings, allows you to embed an eDrawings viewer in
an HTML file that lets you rotate and animate your 3D model. Freely
available at www.edrawingsviewer.com.

Don't know if that helps.

Regards.
JoeC

Jessica wrote:
> Using 3D graphics in online documentation
>
> I have been given this topic to write a 1,000 word paper about, but
I'm
> having some trouble coming up with any useful information that I can
> write about on this subject. Does anybody out there have experience
> doing this, or know where I can find some articles to research?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jessica
>
> jessicarheaume -at- mac -dot- com

Joseph Campo
Technical Writer | Documentation Department
SolidWorks Corporation | 300 Baker Avenue, Concord, Massachusetts 01742
USA
www.solidworks.com

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com