Re: Job Offer

Subject: Re: Job Offer
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:48:06 -0500

My brother in law works for a IT company with the military as their
primary client. He had to submit his credentials (yes, originals) and
an extensive background check was done (everyone in his family was
interviewed).

So, it depends on the job.

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:30:20 +0530, Shampa <shampa -at- quantum-bso -dot- com> wrote:
> Recently one of my friend got a job offer from a reputed IT company.
>
> They are asking him to submit original Passpot copy and original
>
> degree certificate. I never heard company's asking for originals.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com