Re: Job Offer

Subject: Re: Job Offer
From: Dick Margulis <margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:15:01 -0500

Shampa wrote:

Hi All,

Recently one of my friend got a job offer from a reputed IT company.

They are asking him to submit original Passpot copy and original

degree certificate. I never heard company's asking for originals.

They said, they can only give him a offer letter, after he submits his

Passport and degree certificate. But, once he joins the company he will

get all his documents back.

According to me, we should not give our original documents to anyone.

I think he should'nt go for this offer.

What you guys think? He should go for this job?

Shampa, two questions:

In what country is this scenario unfolding?

Would it be possible for your friend to walk the documents to the company and show them without relinquishing them?

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com