URGENT Update - Thoughts on SourceSafe or SharePoint

Subject: URGENT Update - Thoughts on SourceSafe or SharePoint
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:07:28 -0600

Folks,

A list member (who has given me good advice more than once on this list) sent me an off-line email asking if I was really looking to migrate to SourceSafe or SharePoint or was I doing competitive analysis?

His email prompted this update to let those of you, who picked up on the connection of Datalogics (my email address) and FrameLink, know that I actually work for Printable Technologies now and I am NOT seeking people's opinions as a way to do comp. analysis.

My email address still says Datalogics and that will change in a few weeks.

Sorry for the confusion (if any).

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 (o)
Technical Writer | 866.741.2677 (f)
Printable Technologies, inc. | www.printable.com <--------

"Do not allow children to mix drinks.
It is unseemly and they use too much vermouth."
- Steve Allen

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com