Interview with a Technical Writer

Subject: Interview with a Technical Writer
From: ryan -dot- walters -at- mnsu -dot- edu
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 18:35:30 -0700

I am a student at Minnesota State University, Mankato. For my class we
were asked to do an interview with a technical writer, and what better
place to find tech writers than techwr-l. If anyone would be interested in
helping me out with this assignment please drop me an email.

With regards to the interview it is approximately 10 questions.
Understanding that you are all very busy I will be sending the
questionnaire over email allowing you as much time as you need to reply.
Answers can be long or short, it is totally up to you.

If anyone would be interesting please drop me an email
(ryan -dot- walters -at- mnsu -dot- edu) or post a message.

Thank you for your time.

Ryan Walters

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Technical Communication Certificate online - Malaspina-University College, Canada. Online training in technical writing, software (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), document & web design, writing manuals, job search. www.pr.mala.bc.ca/tech_comm.htm for details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com