re: New Poll Question - XML

Subject: re: New Poll Question - XML
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 07:59:23 -0800 (PST)

"My company has implemented an XML solution"
Can't get into the exact details, but it's there. Like TechComm Dood mentioned, my company also use NDoc to create the API.

"I have implemented an XML solution on my own"
Create an xml-based online help system using javascript. The application uses a lookup file (also in XML) to figure out which topics to display when the user clicks the help button.

"I am learning about XML on my own"
I'm very interested in this technology so I'm always looking over this stuff when I can.

Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Technical Communication Certificate online - Malaspina-University College, Canada. Online training in technical writing, software (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), document & web design, writing manuals, job search. www.pr.mala.bc.ca/tech_comm.htm for details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com