Re: Making MS Access Refer to a Website

Subject: Re: Making MS Access Refer to a Website
From: Ed Wurster <glassnet -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:54:54 -0500

Rick Stone asked me to pass this on to the list.

"Hi Ed

You might also want to refer A.H. to the link below.

http://www.mvps.org/htmlhelpcenter/htmlhelp/hhaccess.html

Sorry, I would reply to the list, but I'm checking home e-mail from work
and the list won't accept replies from work. I can only reply to
individuals.

Cheers... Rick :)"

--
Ed Wurster
Tech Tips Blog

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Technical Communication Certificate online - Malaspina-University College, Canada. Online training in technical writing, software (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), document & web design, writing manuals, job search. www.pr.mala.bc.ca/tech_comm.htm for details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com