WWP and .chm to .chm links

Subject: WWP and .chm to .chm links
From: "Brian Jennings" <brianjennings -at- cougarmtn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:37:58 -0700

My coworker has been working on an HTML Help project with WWP and had
some problems getting external links between .chms working. We have been
using Robohelp for Framemaker as well and these links are working fine
in these projects but the WWP .chm external links are creating basically
the same hyperlink in the code but it is adding "target=_window" to the
end of the hyperlink and I wonder if this is the problem. If it is, does
anyone know how to keep WWP from inserting it?

Any other ideas about why this might not be working or some ways to fix
it would be appreciated.

Brian

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com