RE: slow writer

Subject: RE: slow writer
From: "Neumann, Eileen" <ENeuman -at- franklintempleton -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:04:13 -0500

Hi diotima,

If it's not broke, don't fix it. Our society places a premium on speed. If you're carving out a world of slowness, more power to you. You're getting praise for your work? Hurray!

Isn't there a book out now, In Praise of Slow? A movement as well?

Obviously slowness is happening here to good effect. As long as it's not the evil perfectionism...but rather creative gestation...

You go!

Eileen Neumann