Tools for creating Web-Based Training

Subject: Tools for creating Web-Based Training
From: "Hamlett, Ashaki" <Ashaki -dot- Hamlett -at- pfizer -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:57:31 -0500

In my current contract position, I've been tasked to create training
materials for a complex clinical management application. Initially, the
materials were going to be delivered as a PDF and shipped to the end-users.
Due to several factors, this deliverable may be changed to online training.
We currently have Dreamweaver and RoboHelp software. I am a beginner user of
RoboHelp and I have used Dreamweaver for about a year. I need to be able to
create exercises (procedures), Q & A where the user checks a radio button
and is instantly told if the answer is right or wrong, and some type of
evaluation at the end (for example, you answered 8 out of 10 questions
correctly). Is there a way for me to create interactive training with either
one of these tools or am I just having wishful thinking? If these tools
can't accomplish the above tasks, are there any free tools that can? Since
my assignment is short term, I doubt they will purchase a tool.
Thanks,
Ashaki

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com