SnagIt vs GrabIt

Subject: SnagIt vs GrabIt
From: "Kevin Lovejoy" <kevin -dot- lovejoy -at- trnswrks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:23:04 -0500

Several People suggested that I get SnagIt to capture graphics for my
manual. But my employer had a licensed copy of GrabIt and asked me to
try it first.

Has anyone used these products? Can you give me your thoughts on the
pros and cons of each?

I was really looking for the ability to pull dropdown lists (cascading)
and to use a good editor that will allow the insertion of objects
(arrows, circles, etc) and highlighting a portion of the graphic to draw
the user's attention to a portion of the graphic.

Thank you,
Kevin

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com