Re: expanding our range

Subject: Re: expanding our range
From: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:15:08 -0800 (PST)

Sherry:

At a high level of abstraction (us DFDr's love to
approach things from a high level of abstraction),
those little feet on the dance studio floor are, in
some ways, simular to DFD's.

(God, please don't ask me to drill down to the details
on this one!)

Tony Markos

Show Me Your DFD's

--- Sherry Michaels <sherry -dot- michaels -at- docntrain -dot- com>
wrote:

> > communicating procedure. Tom says, "Produre is
> like dance, it defies
> > written description."
>
> Don't the dance studios have guides? Unless you want
> to count those little
> feet on the floor as a DFD! :)
>
> Sherry
> Sherry Michaels