RE: It's a wiki wiki world

Subject: RE: It's a wiki wiki world
From: "James Jones" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:43:28 -0600

Did not read any of the wiki articles, but I did glance at the new 'Tech
comm' category that you started.
Am trying to finish a technical communication course so this stuff is
up my alley.
What could I do?

Jim Jones

TECHNICAL writing |editing |illustration
Chinese, German, Spanish to English translation
cartooning |schematics |Chinese characters |other
http://www.tinyurl.com/4arjc

Now you can get to my simple unadorned Web page (www.tinyurl.com/4arjc)
from the STC Chicago Chapter site at http://www.stc-chicago.org. Mine is
the second (freelancer. . . ) under Chapter Member Web sites (Resources