Re: Do you put copyright symbols on product names in your internal do cumentation?

Subject: Re: Do you put copyright symbols on product names in your internal do cumentation?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:52:03 -0800

We always include the boilerplate that covers our IP and acknowledges
that of others. You never know when something meant to be totally
internal will make it out the door, and doing it for everything saves us
the trouble of trying to remember whether it needs to be done for a
particular document or not.

Gene Kim-Eng