Re: Web design software

Subject: Re: Web design software
From: Gordon Mclean <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- mclarensoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:30:22 -0000

DreamWeaver supports templates - ideal for team working.

Me? I use HomeSite but then I'm a hand coding dinosaur who has been hacking
HTML since 1997.

If you are still getting into and HTML/CSS here are a few useful links:

http://www.orderedlist.com/articles/a_practical_start
http://www.456bereastreet.com/lab/developing_with_web_standards/
http://digital-web.com/articles/css_101/
http://www.webstandards.org/
http://www.alistapart.com/
http://www.w3planet.info/site/
http://www.saila.com/usage/tips/
http://www.nypl.org/styleguide/

Various starter and 'tips' links, should give you an idea of standards based
web design.

HTH

Gordon McLean

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses, however, No liability is accepted for any viruses contained in this message or any of its attachments and it is the recipient?s liability to scan this message and its attachment for the same.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com