RE: Entry level??!!

Subject: RE: Entry level??!!
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:18:37 -0500

This is getting silly. "Some posters"? I suggested that sensitive
information be posted _anonymously_. No one in this thread discouraged
others from posting anything.

and I'd hate for a less experienced poster to mistake it for a secure chat
room. This is a public conversation with a permanent record, folks.

I'll try not to post similar suggestions in the future. Anyone needing info
about anonymous posting, please contact me offline.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com