Re: System Administrators

Subject: Re: System Administrators
From: TechComm Dood <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:12:28 -0500

Right. My suggestion is to not research "system administrator", but to
actually go and talk to your existing customers' system
administrators. Get a group of them together and perhaps make it a
"pre-beta" group, where you bounce ideas off them, solicit feedback,
and shape the product and the documentation to what YOU (not they)
perceive to be their needs based on your interactions.

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:48:10 -0800 (PST), John Posada
<jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

> But as the poster said, they are doing their audience analysis, so by
> the time they are done, they'll have THEIR precise answer.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com