Re: The End Of Technical Writing Was RE: Re: a different resume red flag

Subject: Re: The End Of Technical Writing Was RE: Re: a different resume red flag
From: TechComm Dood <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:45:09 -0400

I can't tell if your joking or serious. I hope you're joking. The
tools aspect of our job is and should be small. If you're spending
hours upon hours a day tweaking in your tools, the problem is that
you're either not using them right or are using the wrong tools. The
focus of our activities should be in developing (writing) usable
documentation for our customers. The tools available to us to aid our
writing and publishing processes are many and varied because there are
many different needs depending on what you're doing. The right fit
should yeild minimum impact on the work day and the work load.

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:25:39 -0700 (PDT), Tony Markos
<ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

> Its a production problem. There is a ton of user
> friendly documentation in process, but we just can't
> crank out finished product fast enough. We need more
> tool experts!

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com