Re: TW and QA

Subject: Re: TW and QA
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:04:57 -0700

I don't *think* that was the original point of reposting the
article. I suspect that the idea was that there was not a
writer or assembly instructions and that such an error
would not have happened if there had been. I also don't
think that's a slam-dunk, based on past experience (in
my case, as the test engineer who used to be responsible
for verifying that something built to CB's manufacturing
instructions actually worked). OTOH, the fact that there
wasn't a role for a TW in such undertakings doesn't
necessarily mean that there shouldn't have been...

Gene Kim-Eng