Re: Samples Query

Subject: Re: Samples Query
From: "diotima" <diotima -at- myway -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:50:02 -0400 (EDT)

well, i arrived too late to see the material (it's no longer up), so i can't give my opinion on that. but my guess is that it wouldn't have bothered me as much as the text that's been excerpted here.

are women really only delectable and succulent when they've been digitally (and, by all-too-logical extension, surgically) altered? were the women just too ugly to be shown in a calendar as they really are? why do women need to be "cleaned up"? how much fat is "extra"? who gets to say what constitutes perfection in a woman? geez, lots to deconstruct here.

-diotima

Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:54:27 -0400

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com