Re: Word Form Question

Subject: Re: Word Form Question
From: "Ned Bedinger" <doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 18:00:55 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: <techwriter -at- w-link -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 10:14 AM
Subject: Word Form Question

> that Track Changes is another type of protection, and if the form is
> protected then Track Changes cannot also be used. Is this true?

That is a thought experiment--fun, but not definitive. Now do the science.
See for yourself.

Here is a real test: Try it with a test form.

> Thanks for any help I can get!

Point a newsreader at news.microsoft.com -- lots of msword newsgroups there.
Also try googling Word discussion -- I know there are Word mailing lists,
you might be able to locate an archive.

Ned Bedinger
Ed Wordsmith Technical Communications

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com