RE: Re: Job posting

Subject: RE: Re: Job posting
From: "Robert Milkovich" <RMilkovich -at- ADVANCEDUTILITY -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:30:46 -0400

I appreciate that Michael posted this job. It was very kind of him to
think of us.

A job posting is not an advertisement. It's a job posting. He could have
posted it for free on the STC's job bank, where the job listings are
only viewable by STC members. But instead he chose to post it here where
STC members and non-members alike can view it.

Thank you Michael.

Roberto in Toronto