RE: Subject: "Powered by RoboHelp" go bye-bye!!

Subject: RE: Subject: "Powered by RoboHelp" go bye-bye!!
From: "Daniel Heath" <DHeath -at- hteinc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:03:06 -0400

Vikas' method works well, but you have to remember to do it after the last time you compile your project. If you re-compile, RH will insert the image again.

We use the following work around instead:

1. Using a graphics editor (Paint works), create a 1 pixel by 1 pixel transparent image.
2. Open the skin editor for the skin you are using (Default if you haven't applied a special one).
3. On the "Toolbar" tab, under the heading "Main" select to edit the "About" button.
4. In the "Image" field, browse for and select the transparent image you created.

The link will still be there, but at least it's invisible. RH's product manager provided us with this "fix."

-Dan