Re: Subject: "Powered by RoboHelp" go bye-bye!!

Subject: Re: Subject: "Powered by RoboHelp" go bye-bye!!
From: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:27:00 -0500

Lucy said:

> Hi there . . . found the following in the archive, but I need to know the
> specific solution! Anyone remember this thread, or better yet, Sean, are
> you still out there?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lucy

I have documented several ways to banish and/or manipulate this button. I
offer a file to other RoboHelp users that is free of charge. You can get
this file by visiting my web site at the following URL:

http://www.robowizard.com/RoboWizard/NewProject.htm#Downloads/Skinny_on_Skins.htm

Note that banishing and/or manipulating the "Powered By" or "About" button
is only one facet of what is covered. There are roughly 170 different tips
I've documented that are related to skinned WebHelp.

Hopefully this will help you out.

Namaste... Rick :)

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com