RE: School vs experience...

Subject: RE: School vs experience...
From: Michael Strickland <Mstrickland -at- entriq -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:18:42 -0700

Shannon,

Keep in mind that if you put the Master's on hold and get a job as a tech
writer with the right company, that company might pay for your tuition to go
back for your Master's (or at least a portion of it), if the degree is
directly related to your work. My company has such a program in place, for
example, as did a former employer. Just something to keep in mind.

Mike